Enhance your visit to St. Lucia as you explore the island’s creole cuisine through a specially designed “Cooking Tour” and learn how over the years, St. Lucian folk lore combined and blended a fascinating number of herbs, vegetables and fruits into an array of cooked foods that must be tasted to be believed.
Participate in the preparation of the various dishes ……get involved in the process ….. Try your hand (if you wish) under the guidance of our expert island chef. See the transformation take place right before your very eyes. Enjoy the tasty dishes.
Take home not only fond memories of this authentic “Island Cooking Experience” but also those of a relaxing walk through the beautiful garden , replete with an array of tropical fruits, flowering plants, a local medicinal garden and much more. A Hands On, Informative, Relaxing and Educational experience for all.
Please be advised that the Government of St. Lucia has imposed a VAT tax of 10% on all Travel/Tourism related services, including excursions, from 1st April, 2014.
Flavors of St. Lucia includes:
- An authentic culinary experience
- Discover the secrets of St. Lucian cooking
- Admire a brilliant display of artefacts and utensils
- A close up encounter with Historical and Cultural aspects of life on the island
- Visit a traditional herb garden and a walk amidst beautiful tropical flora and fruit trees
- Transfer to attraction
- Entrance Fee
- Cooking class & Food Tasting
- Cooking Certificate