Explore the panoramic west coast of the island as you visit some of the most scenic areas and relive life as it used to be in bygone days. Drive through charming villages along the island’s west coast and the rich island vegetation to the magical town of Soufriere.
Visit the Caribbean’s only Drive In Volcano with its bubbling Sulphur Springs . See the majestic pitons as they rise sheer out of the sea. Visit the island’s only working sugar mill plantation with interesting practices of bygone days all within a traditional village setting.
Tip off: Take along cameras.
Please be advised that the Government of St. Lucia has imposed a VAT tax of 10% on all Travel/Tourism related services, including excursions, from 1st April, 2014.
Best of Both Worlds includes:
- Island Excursion
- Two fishing villages
- Beautiful tropical vegetation & panoramic views
- Taste local creole bread
- Visit the sulphur springs in the Drive In Volcano
- See the majestic Pitons
- Visit the island’s only working sugar mill plantation
- See sugar cane syrup in the making
- Cocoa, & coconuts processed in the traditional way
- Enjoy local juice
- Entrance Fees to attractions